AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Germany (Berlin), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 650 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
We are looking for a Junior Financial and Consolidation Analyst with strong numeracy skills with the ability to multi-task, think and plan ahead while establishing strong relationships within the company. You will need to be a responsible, organized self-starter with a keen eye for detail who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You must also possess a solid accounting knowledge as well as financial consolidation skill. This position will report to Group Consolidation & Accounting Manager, Finance Manager Italy.
- Is actively involved in the preparation of financial data;
- Supports the finance team in dealing with technical accounting issues and the external audit process;
- Provides assistance in consolidation of business unit performance reporting and production of periodic management reporting, budgets and forecasts;
- Performs the consolidation process for monthly and quarterly close;
- Provides accurate and timeline financial information and analysis for both regular reporting and ad hoc requests;
- Supports in accounting function for all areas of the general ledger, recording journal entries, performing account reconciliations;
- Monitors and analyses finance department work to fine tune more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Works collaboratively across departmental functions including strong communications with applicable business partners.
- Serves as a back up for other activities carried out by members of the team when needed.
- Master degree in Economics or equivalent;
- 2-3 years or relevant experience in similar role, previous experience in auditing firm is desired;
- Advanced knowledge of excel is a must, knowledge in D365 / Oracle (Hyperion HFM & FCCS) is desired;
- Efficiency with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Ability to treat highly confidential information and possess strong work ethics;
- Able to work independently while being a great teamplayer.
Travel: approx. 20-25%
Languages: Italian and English native/fluency, Dutch/German/ Portuguese is considered a plus
Location: Casalgrasso, Italy
Does this role excite you? Send your application to Leonie Wolters, VP Human Resources. Please note that only English applications will be considered.
For any questions about the position you can reach out to Stefano Bianciotto, Group Consolidation & Accounting Manager, Finance Manager Italy via + 39.348.64.07.912 or Giusy Salusso, HR Supervisor Italy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AR Metallizing is an Equal Opportunity Employer