The beauty of holography
- Ideal for use as an anti-counterfeit measure on a variety of applications
- Our 3D holographic paper is plastic-free, recyclable and eco-friendly
- Incorporate custom holographic designs that are unique to your brand or application
- 3D holography helps convey your merchandise as premium and high-quality
- Delight customers with true 3D holography
- Combine 3D holography with other holography types to create stunning looks for your applications
- Create holography that's 100% on brand with custom 3D logos, imagery, taglines and text
- Despite the depth and 'stand out' look of our 3D holography, our finishes are perfectly smooth and very tactile
- Once it is produced, our 3D holographic paper can be printed on directly, meaning products are branded and ready for market in the minimum time frame
- AR Metallizing's in-house design team are on hand to create prototypes of 3D holography with custom artwork
- Our 3D holographic paper offers an excellent surface for printing imagery or text and is suited for all inks
- Our 3D holographic paper adds an anti-counterfeit measure on packaging and other applications while maintaining visual appeal
Protect your brand against counterfeiting
We help brands incorporate a number of features in 3D holography which render it very challenging to replicate with any degree of precision or credibility.
Add a sense of fun
3D holography always leaves consumers with a positive impression, not just because it’s a novel way of incorporating imagery, but also because it’s fun and playful
Eco-friendly and recyclable
Our 3D holography not only offers innovative, striking looks, it’s environmentally friendly, too; all our holography is recyclable, and is a sustainable alternative to foils and films.
|AR Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||Up to 150 gr|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Commercial Offset, UV Offset, Gravure, Flexography and Digital*|
|Augmented Reality Prototype|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our holographic paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Our metallized paper compatible with contemporary printing techniques
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
- Suitable to nearly all printing press equipment
Benefits for convertors
Our holographic paper can be used for a variety of applications, and our creative team remain on-hand to help support you throughout the conversion process. Our holographic paper offers benefits such as:
- Is available worldwide
- Gain operational efficiency
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Provide a reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
- Waste suitable to be recycled
Benefits for brands
Our holographic papers are easy for brands to incorporate onto packaging, labels and a variety of other applications, and it is ideal for creating an impact with consumers. It offers benefits such as:
- Catch and retain consumer attention
- Convey your brand is of superior quality
- Is a recyclable monomaterial
- Nurture brand connection
- Support market entry with successful launches of new brands
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
Effortlessly create maximum impact: add exciting visual elements to a variety of applications with 3D holography
FAQ about 3D Holography
Does Holography print and convert differently than silver metallized product?
Holography performs similarly to standard metallized paper and does not require any additional steps or special inks or processes. The product may need to run at speeds slightly slower than normal printing run speeds for say a white coated paper but ultimately it performs like any other coated paper during printing and converting.
Can I get seamless holography?
In holography there is what is called a seam or shim line that is a part of the holography process. It is possible to eliminate and or minimize the number seam (shim) lines and also to hide these lines inherent in the holography process.
How is holography made?
To create a holographic pattern an additional production step within the direct metallizing process is required and that happens after our pre-coating is applied and before metallizing begins. Holography patterns are embossed into our pre-coat prior to metallization and once metallized the image/pattern comes alive with color and imagery.
Does holography have to cover the full application?
In direct metallizing process, yes, holography must cover the whole application. It is possible to utilize more than one type of holography to create the illusion of spot holography which can be done with registered printing.
I don’t fully understand the difference between the different types of holography. What are the effects?
It is totally understandable to a little confused by the different types of holography: it's often a surprise that so many options are available!
Is it only possible to use one type of holography on a single application?
It is absolutely possible to use more than one type of holography on a single application. Because of the stunning effect pairing two types of holography can have, this can be a favorite option for designers, who are able to create some incredible finishes.
How long does it take to produce my holography order?
AR Metallizing always makes our holography to order which means that there is a slightly longer lead time than with our standard papers or films.
Why is holography so useful as an anti-counterfeit measure?
AR Metallizing has patented technology to create a hologram for security purposes. Our holographic security papers are designed with functional properties to fit a variety of applications.
There are several holography types. Which holography is best?
AR Metallizing offers various types of holography it can be challenging to know which is best for a particular application or identify which type might provide a visual advantage over another for specific uses.
Can AR Metallizing help us visualize our designs or show how the artwork will look?
We are proud to support our clients by with creative services to help them visualize holographic finishes as well as providing insights into which type of holography might fit their application or packaging best. We provide creative assistance that runs from the mockup stage all the way through to post-production and consulting with printers and converters.