No color holography
A sophisticated and refined holography that reflects a subtle white light.
The beauty of holography
- Plastic-free, despite the stunning no color look and glossy finish
- Ideal for a variety of applications including labels, packaging and covers
- No color holography is subtle and stylish and it gives applications a contemporary look
- Easily elevates the look of products with a stunning holography finish that is guaranteed to set you apart from the competition
- Leverage no color holography to create stunning designs with clever use of ink
- No color holography adds timeless appeal to applications
- Ideal for premium and luxury brands
- Gives a tactile and irresistibly smooth finish and is easily adaptable for any size application
- Our no color holography is print-ready, and is ideal for use with a variety of printing techniques
- Benefit from the continued support of AR Metallizing's creative team helping customers visualize their designs
- Our paper provides an excellent surface for printing imagery or text and is suited for all inks
- Our no color holographic finishes offer a high barrier protection and it's robust enough not to be damaged easily
Truly unique looks
By adding no color holography to packaging and label applications, you’re incorporating a distinctive and exceptional look that’s guaranteed to set you apart from the competition.
Add a sense of refinement
Holography can be bold and bright, but that isn’t the best option for every application. No color holography offers a finish that is premium, classy and luxurious.
A joy for designers
No color holography offers a stunning backdrop that lets designers use inks, imagery and text to their best advantage. Believe us, no color never looked so good.
|AR Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||Up to 150 gr|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our holographic paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Fills gap with quality and cost efficiency for specialty label segment
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Is available worldwide
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
- Improve entire waste streams
Benefits for convertors
Our holographic paper can be used for a variety of applications, and our creative team remain on-hand to help support you throughout the conversion process. Our holographic paper offers benefits such as:
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- Gain operational efficiency
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Provide a reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
- Waste suitable to be recycled
Benefits for brands
Our holographic papers are easy for brands to incorporate onto packaging, labels and a variety of other applications, and it is ideal for creating an impact with consumers. It offers benefits such as:
- Catch and retain consumer attention
- Convey your brand is of superior quality
- High gloss and smoothness leaving a lasting impression for your customers along with sustainable alternative to foils and films
- Nurture brand connection
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
Strikingly attractive and giving a premium, luxury look, no color holography is guaranteed to delight consumers.
FAQ about No color holography
Does Holography print and convert differently than silver metallized product?
Holography performs similarly to standard metallized paper and does not require any additional steps or special inks or processes. The product may need to run at speeds slightly slower than normal printing run speeds for say a white coated paper but ultimately it performs like any other coated paper during printing and converting.
Can I get seamless holography?
In holography there is what is called a seam or shim line that is a part of the holography process. It is possible to eliminate and or minimize the number seam (shim) lines and also to hide these lines inherent in the holography process.
How is holography made?
To create a holographic pattern an additional production step within the direct metallizing process is required and that happens after our pre-coating is applied and before metallizing begins. Holography patterns are embossed into our pre-coat prior to metallization and once metallized the image/pattern comes alive with color and imagery.
Does holography have to cover the full application?
In direct metallizing process, yes, holography must cover the whole application. It is possible to utilize more than one type of holography to create the illusion of spot holography which can be done with registered printing.
I don’t fully understand the difference between the different types of holography. What are the effects?
It is totally understandable to a little confused by the different types of holography: it's often a surprise that so many options are available!
Is it only possible to use one type of holography on a single application?
It is absolutely possible to use more than one type of holography on a single application. Because of the stunning effect pairing two types of holography can have, this can be a favorite option for designers, who are able to create some incredible finishes.
How long does it take to produce my holography order?
AR Metallizing always makes our holography to order which means that there is a slightly longer lead time than with our standard papers or films.
Why is holography so useful as an anti-counterfeit measure?
AR Metallizing has patented technology to create a hologram for security purposes. Our holographic security papers are designed with functional properties to fit a variety of applications.
There are several holography types. Which holography is best?
AR Metallizing offers various types of holography it can be challenging to know which is best for a particular application or identify which type might provide a visual advantage over another for specific uses.
Can AR Metallizing help us visualize our designs or show how the artwork will look?
We are proud to support our clients by with creative services to help them visualize holographic finishes as well as providing insights into which type of holography might fit their application or packaging best. We provide creative assistance that runs from the mockup stage all the way through to post-production and consulting with printers and converters.