AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Brazil (Osasco), United States (Franklin, MA) and Germany (Berlin). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 600 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
Function in the company
- The Manager Maintenance, Infrastructure; will work in close collaboration with the Site Manager.
- The manager MI will be a key leader of the management team of the Belgian site and will drive rapid improvements in his / her area. (S)he will be jointly responsible for the site’s results.
- The manager MI will manage his/her own cost centres of maintenance and the site’s infrastructure as well as the important cost of energy and energy recuperation.
- (S)he will oversee and coach a team of 6 technicians and engineering staff. (S)he will be responsible for the complex machine park (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic) of ARM’s Belgian site, designing and implementing preventive maintenance plans, structured maintenance methodologies and systems.
- (S)he will be proposing and realizing investment projects (up to 1 mio Euro per year).
- The MI will be the key counterpart for suppliers and vendors in her/his domain.
A person who breathes initiative, project leadership and has sufficient drive to work autonomously as an entrepreneur in her/his area. With a minimum of 5 years technical experience in an industrial environment (experience in the printing, paper, packaging industry is a strong plus), (s)he can bring relevant experience with maintenance methodologies (curative as well as preventive maintenance) to the table. Strong structuring and problem-solving skills, negotiation and coaching / people leadership are essential. (S)he is a strong communicator and project organizer. The candidate has demonstrated leadership skills to make things happen’.
The candidate has minimally an industrial engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
The Manager MI gets the opportunity to shape an exciting, vibrant company in a crucial phase of its evolution. (S)he will work side by side a high calibre and fun team. (S)he will receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
Travel: typically < 20%
Language: Fluent in Dutch and English
Location: Genk, Belgium
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AR Metallizing nv is an Equal Opportunity Employer