It's not just a label. It's a story.
Printers and converters all over the world are using our metallized paper as the ideal face stock for a variety of label solutions.
- Brands will continue to request sustainable label choices from their printers and converters.
- Printers and converters are looking for facestock that is increasingly efficient for printing and produces minimal waste.
- Brands want to work with printers and converters who can help them get their products to market as quickly as possible.
- Printers and converters will be expected to stay abreast of new technologies where they can, passing on cost and time efficiency to their clients.
- Labels will increasingly be used by brands as an instrumental tool in gaining brand recognition and customer endorsement on social media.
Benefits for printers
- Our metallized paper compatible with contemporary printing techniques
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Fills gap with quality and cost efficiency for specialty label segment
Benefits for convertors
- High gloss and smoothness leaving a lasting impression for your customers along with sustainable alternative to foils and films
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- Metallized paper meets all standard industry and regulatory requirements
Benefits for brands
- High end luxury label look leaving lasting impression
- Eye catching high gloss and smoothness enhance your graphics standing out on the shelf
- Multi-functional metallized paper can be used in variety of industries from HP&C, Food, and Industrial
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with all conventional printing methods: aqueous, solvent and/or UV-curing inks.
Reliable: high quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to fit your equipment.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
FAQ about Metallized Labels
How eco-friendly are your labels?
Without losing any of the final aesthetic appeal of the label, our labels are recyclable as paper. The addition of aluminum doesn’t change the basic state of our paper, so it can be recycled as such. While seemingly a minor detail, the appeal of an eco-friendly label such as ours shouldn’t be underestimated.
Why is a supplier of quality labels key to you?
Labels are big business for printers and converters, but as well you know, they can sometimes be tricky. Ensuring that the label can withstand the environment that comes with the product it’s stuck on is paramount. It's also essential that there aren’t other issues that could cause delays or issues on the printing and converting infrastructure.
What is metallized paper?
As a kid, did you ever condense your breath on a mirror? We did. The art of metallizing is very similar.