Take centre stage in competitive markets with an eye-catching general label that's anything but generic.
Touched by millions of consumers. Every day.
- Greater branding flexiblity
- Durable and resistant to damage
- Adds eye-catching and unique looks to promotional campaigns
- Excellent image and text definition: ideal for labels with dense text requirements
- Plastic free, recyclable label
- Generate increased consumer interest
- Provides the ability to give products 360 degree branding with wrap around labels
- Win attention away from rival products with exclusive label look and feel
- Metallized look implies a superior product verses other label options
- We supply our metallized paper product ready for printing
- Easily interchangeable saving time on print-machine set up
- Available in different widths
- Our metallized paper is ideally suited for various the multiple industries using cut and stack labels
Cost is always a consideration, but luckily for brands our General Cut and Stack labels strike the perfect balance between economy, quality and the looks customers love.
Getting general labels to stand out, or giving them a premium feel without breaking the bank hasn’t always been easy. We make it effortless for brands with metallized paper labels that demand attention.
Perfect for product ranges
Brands want to present a coherent, memorable look to consumers – especially when they produce a range of products. Metallized paper general labels give unforgettable looks that customers keep coming back to.
|AR metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||Up to 150 gr|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Metallized paper helps you cater to a broader range of brands and customers by offering a label that's more commercially valuable and attractive. Even better is that you can do it without needing to change your printing infrastructure. Our paper:
- Is compatible with all contemporary printing techniques
- Suited to all types of ink
- Runs on printing machines in such a way that it gives you optimal efficiently
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
- Is eco-friendly and available worldwide
Benefits for converters
Our metallized paper helps you reach new customers in the best way possible: without increasing your overheads. Our papers are easy to work with, operationally efficient and help your clients boost their sales. Our paper helps you to:
- Gain operational efficiency
- Delete entire waste streams
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Provide a reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
- Provide an eco-friendly face stock that is available globally
Benefits for brands
The way your product looks in-store is a key factor in its sale. Our product provides provable benefits for your brand: they give your customers the impression of a premium product which is great value for money. This helps you to:
- Catch and retain consumer attention where it matters most: in-store
- Differentiate your brand and products from the competition
- Convey high quality and value at the same time
- Nurture brand connection
- Support market entry as fast as possible
Leave a lasting impression with a label that has a smooth, high gloss surface
Ideal surface to ensure excellent printing definition and clarity
Supports fast market entry
A reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
Runs as paper and printable in all contemporary printing techniques
Always reliable and quality is assured – every time
Safety and reliability
Meets all standard industry and regulatory requirements
Strikes the perfect balance between economy and quality
0% plastics: a sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base
Memorable and magnificent: it's time to take general labels to the top of their game.
FAQ about General Labels
How is AR Metallizing a trusted partner rather than just a supplier?
We’re not here to help you deliver a good label; we’re here to help you deliver a great one. We understand that if there are issues with any of the fundamental elements clients expect from a wet strength label (bleeding, curling, passing the ice bucket test is proving difficult) they’re coming back to you looking for answers – even if as a printer these defects aren’t necessarily stemming from you.
What are the characteristics of metallized paper for printers?
At AR Metallizing, we produce metallized paper that ranges from 56gsm to 78gsm. It is compatible with all contemporary printing techniques such as offset, rotogravure, UV and flexography. It offers a surface that is ideal for interaction between the paper and ink, which gives excellent printability, great definition and clarity and no dye bleeding on the final metallized wet strength label. Metallized paper is suited to all types of ink, such as solvent-based, water-based and UV curable.