Don't settle for letting your in-mould labels fade into the background. Take them to the next level with metallic finishes.
Touched by millions of consumers. Every day.
- Reliable label solution that can match durability of your products
- Suitable for use on packaging exposed to extreme temperatures
- Surface provides fantastic resolution for printing and imagery
- Compliant with regulatory obligations for various industries
- Capture attention with looks that set your product apart
- Distinguish your brand with exclusive finishes like holography
- Market your product look as high-end, high-value and desirable
- Our support to ensure metallized paper label material is tailored to your moulding process
- Go to market faster with a one-stop labelling process that's part of package creation
- Ideal material for use with custom or novelty bottle and container shapes
- Complements the trend for thinner, lighter packaging because the label adheres to the container with no extra material needed
To set themselves apart from the competition, brands are looking differentiate themselves with packaging designs that shout for attention and suggest quality and value. There’s no easier way of doing it than with metallic looks.
More design opportunities
When it comes to In-mould labels, brands don’t want to blend in. And nor should they have to. Our label finishes help brands elevate their products and produce unique looks that can’t be ignored.
Our finishes help brands take their packaging from average to well, amazing.
|AR metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||Up to 150 gr|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Metallized paper helps you cater to a broader range of brands and customers by offering a label that's more commercially valuable and attractive. Even better is that you can do it without needing to change your printing infrastructure. Our paper:
- Is compatible with all contemporary printing techniques
- Suited to all types of ink
- Runs on printing machines in such a way that it gives you optimal efficiently
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
- Is eco-friendly and available worldwide
Benefits for convertors
Our metallized paper helps you reach new customers in the best way possible: without increasing your overheads. Our papers are easy to work with, operationally efficient and help your clients boost their sales. Our paper helps you to:
- Gain operational efficiency
- Delete entire waste streams
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Provide a reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
- Provide an eco-friendly face stock that is available globally
Benefits for brands
The way your product looks in-store is a key factor in its sale. Our product provides provable benefits for your brand: they give your customers the impression of a premium product which is great value for money. This helps you to:
- Catch and retain consumer attention where it matters most: in-store
- Differentiate your brand and products from the competition
- Convey high quality and value at the same time
- Nurture brand connection
- Support market entry as fast as possible
Leave a lasting impression with a label that has a smooth, high gloss surface
Ideal surface to ensure excellent printing definition and clarity
Supports fast market entry
A reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
Runs as paper and printable in all contemporary printing techniques
Always reliable and quality is assured – every time
Safety and reliability
Meets all standard industry and regulatory requirements
Strikes the perfect balance between economy and quality
0% plastics: a sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base
Make it bold. Make it memorable. Make it metallic.
FAQ about In-mould labels
How is AR Metallizing a trusted partner rather than just a supplier?
We’re not here to help you deliver a good label; we’re here to help you deliver a great one. We understand that if there are issues with any of the fundamental elements clients expect from a wet strength label (bleeding, curling, passing the ice bucket test is proving difficult) they’re coming back to you looking for answers – even if as a printer these defects aren’t necessarily stemming from you.
What are the characteristics of metallized paper for printers?
At AR Metallizing, we produce metallized paper that ranges from 56gsm to 78gsm. It is compatible with all contemporary printing techniques such as offset, rotogravure, UV and flexography. It offers a surface that is ideal for interaction between the paper and ink, which gives excellent printability, great definition and clarity and no dye bleeding on the final metallized wet strength label. Metallized paper is suited to all types of ink, such as solvent-based, water-based and UV curable.