National Accounts Manager
National Accounts Manager
Are you a poised and proactive sales professional within the paper or packaging industry with the passion to drive new business growth? You could be AR Metallizing’s next National Accounts Manager! At AR Metallizing, the leading global manufacturer of metallized packaging & labeling solutions, we proudly craft metallized paper and foils to be used all over the world to give labels and packaging a premium, high-end look. The National Accounts Manager is the lead salesperson responsible for a set number of accounts as defined by the VP of Sales & Marketing. This position also acts in a hunter role in the development of new business among End-Users developing business relationships and securing the specification of AR Metallizing brands. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing of North America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for territory revenue and EBITDA goals set by AR Metallizing Management.
- Forecast, plan, execute and coordinate the Annual Business Plan for each account.
- Manage assigned accounts as the single point of contact and develop relationships within. Respond to all sales issues within assigned territory.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs and following through on prompt resolution.
- Provide in-depth analyses and reports regarding field activities and progress, which includes call reports, expense reports, RASCI reporting.
- Manage and monitor all contracts for assigned accounts.
- New business development: Identify, develop, and close sales for AR Metallizing products with end-users.
- Using in-depth industry and product knowledge, tailor the Company’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs, to maximize all sales opportunities.
- Work with other AR Metallizing employees on projects, from inception to completion, including on-going status reports to involved parties.
- Develop and make presentations to clients for AR Metallizing products and services.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5-6 years sales experience.
- Experience in manufacturing in the paper or packaging industry.
- Excellent active listening and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Able to speak persuasively in positive or difficult situations. Self-disciplined with strong leadership and motivational abilities.
- A results-oriented team player mindset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with HubSpot a plus.
Travel will require valid passport and Driver’s License; required travel is approximately 50-60%
Apply to: Lauren O'Neill - firstname.lastname@example.org
AR Metallizing Associates shall comply with all applicable Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements per Federal and State regulations. Working safely is a condition of employment and it is expected that all associates will adhere to plant safety regulations at all times. It is expected that all employees act as a role model for safety excellence, looking out for their safety as well as their co-workers.
All employees of AR Metallizing must adhere to the Quality Standards and Policies set forth in the Quality Manual.