AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Germany (Berlin), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 650 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
The Project Engineer is responsible to coordinate all elements of engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion. You oversee technical projects based on organizational goals. The Project engineer supervises a team of technical professionals while also working closely with external vendors, advisors, and is a part of the management team.
- Optimizing and further development of production processes and operating resources
- Coordinating and implementing tests for new products
- Analyzing data of production key indicators and defining measures for improvement
- Creating work instructions and training documents
- Active participation in production planning and control
- Identifying optimization potential in cooperation with the different departments to identify solutions for further development of procedures and processes.
- Responsible for the identification, preparation and implementation of projects to improve production in terms of quality, use of raw materials, costs, occupational safety and environmental protection.
- Responsible for designing, project planning, commissioning and introducing new production machines.
- Implementing production strategies and investment plans and their monitoring
Requirements & skills
- Completed engineering degree with a focus on mechanical engineering / manufacturing technology or comparable.
- Minimum 10 years of related, relevant professional experience in the field of packaging or with weblink materials
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management •
- Pronounced analytical skills, Ability to self-organize and setting priorities
- Confident demeanor, assertiveness and the ability to inspire others.
- Communicative, structured and team-oriented personality
- Ability to communicate in English and willingness to travel occasionally for business trips.
- German native language skills
Travel: typically < 20%
Language: German native, English competency
Location: Berlin, Germany
Apply to: Cornelia Rössel - email@example.com
AR Metallizing NV is an Equal Opportunity Employer