Position: Sales Manager Brazil
AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 450 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
Are you our new Sales talent for the LATAM region? To ensure ARM’s continuous growth towards the highest levels of customer satisfaction through high quality products and service levels, we are looking for a successful Sales Manager who is capable of assessing and targeting the (new) metallized paper label & printing business segment, and drive marketing initiatives to create demand for metallized paper. In this position you are responsible for developing relationships throughout the value chain with a specific focus on end-users and be accountable for creating pull through the end-user channel. In this position you report directly to the Sales Director.
- Increase business opportunities and build a pipeline to accelerate new business growth;
- Work with the Sales Director to focus on segments and a target list of end-users to grow our shares in Brazil and Latin America;
- Develop strategic partnerships and establish relationships, which result in efficiently customer meetings to identify products and processes that match their needs;
- Navigate customer organizations to map their needs, develop strategies, and match internal AR Metallizing resources in order to build relationships with end-user customers;
- Become a valued partner for the customers of AR Metallizing by presenting and driving new ideas and initiatives into project business opportunities;
- Conduct market research, monitor, report on industry trends and incorporate knowledge of the industry to effectively partner;
- Prepare and submit monthly sales reports to management.
- BS or MS degree in BA, Sales, Marketing, Materials, Engineering or other;
- 8+ Years solid experience in a highly commercial position; a background in paper/board/flexible film/ flexible packaging is a plus;
- Experience in a multicultural environment whether this is through work of education is highly valued;
- Understanding of manufacturing & production environment;
- Experience with development of new product projects;
- Ability to understand and drive forward technical products and innovation projects;
- Great project management skills;
- Knowledge of the sales process, product management, marketing and other directly related sales experience;
- Proven negotiation skills and superior performance metrics;
- Excellent customer service, outstanding communication & presentation skills;
- Strong decision-making abilities and being able to interact in a matrix organization;
- Competent in MS office in word, excel and PowerPoint.
Travel: approx. 40%
Languages: Portuguese (native/fluent) and fluency in English and Spanish required
Location: Osasco, Sao Paulo (partly home office is considered)
Does the job description excite you? Apply to Leonie Wolters VP Human Resources directly but please note that only English applications will be considered.
AR Metallizing Produtos Metalizados Ltda. is an Equal Opportunity Employer