To ensure the continuous growth of AR Metallizing towards the highest levels of customer satisfaction through high quality products and service levels, we are looking for an Account Manager who will identify, evaluate and manage the (new) metallized paper label & printing business segment, and drive marketing initiatives to create demand for metallized paper. In this position you are responsible for developing relationships throughout the value chain with a specific focus on end-users and be accountable for creating pull through the end-user channel. In this position you report directly to the Sales Director.
Position: Sales Manager, Brazil
- Increase business opportunities and build a pipeline for accelerated new business growth;
- Work with the Sales Director to focus on segments and a target list of end-users to grow our shares in Brazil and Latin America;
- Develop strategic partnerships and establish relationships, which result in efficiently customer meetings to identify products and processes that match their needs;
- Navigate customer organizations to map their needs, develop strategies, and match internal AR Metallizing resources in order to build relationships with end-user customers;
- Become a valued partner for the customers of AR Metallizing by presenting and driving new ideas and initiatives into project business opportunities;
- Conduct market research, monitor, report on industry trends and incorporate knowledge of the industry to effectively partner;
- Prepare and submit monthly sales reports to management.
- BS or MS degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering;
- 10+ Years’ solid experience in a commercial position; a background in paper/board/flexible film/ flexible packaging is a plus;
- Ability to understand and work with technical products and innovation projects;
- Great project management skills;
- Understanding of manufacturing & production environment
- Knowledge of sales process, product management, marketing and other directly related sales experience;
- Proven negotiation skills and superior performance metrics;
- Excellent customer service, outstanding communication & presentation skills;
- Strong decision-making and cross-functional teamwork abilities;
- Competence in MS office in word, excel and PowerPoint.
Travel: typically < 40%
Language: Fluent in English and Spanish
Location: Osasco, Sao Paulo
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AR Metallizing Produtos Metalizados Ltda is an Equal Opportunity Employer