AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labelling. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film used in the production of functional barrier, labelling and packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves the food, beverage, consumer packaging, and entertainment industries. The company’s global footprint includes production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Berlin (Germany), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). AR Metallizing’s ongoing investment in people, technology, quality, and environmental protection displays a long-term commitment to all stakeholders.
Are you our new Sales talent for the Brazil & LATAM Region? We are looking for a Sales Manager that can build a strong pipeline of new business opportunities. In this position you will drive growth through new business development while still managing a pocket of existing business. You will be responsible for developing relationships throughout the value chain with a specific focus on end-users.
The position reports to the Sales Director.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to ongoing sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as cold-calling, face to face meetings, networking and other means.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to promote meaningful conversations with prospects and existing customers.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements and proactively address problems.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions in Hubspot.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- BS or MS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Materials, Engineering or other
- 8+ Years solid experience in a highly commercial position
- Background in paper/board/flexible film/ flexible packaging is a plus
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- Understanding of manufacturing & production environment
- Experience with new product development
- Ability to understand and drive forward innovation projects
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the sales process, product management, and marketing
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service, strong follow-up skills, and outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Decision-making skills
- Able to interact in a matrix organization
- Competent in MS office in word, excel and PowerPoint
Travel: approx. 40%
Languages: Portuguese (native/fluent) and fluency in English and Spanish required
Location: Osasco, Sao Paulo
Does the job description excite you? Send your application to Leonie Wolters, VP Human Resources. Please note that only English applications will be considered.
AR Metallizing Produtos Metalizados Ltda. is an Equal Opportunity Employer